Junebug Weddings is an incredible resource and inspiration for couples who are in the process of planning for their special day. We are honored to have the team at Junebug partner with us to help make Get Hitched Give Hope possible! Their auction items are to DIE FOR, not to mention the awesome raffle prizes that they are donating…you seriously will want to win everything that they are donating!!!
Blair deLaubenfels, one of the masterminds behind Junebug, gave us a sneak-peak at some of their donation items…
Blair, what is Junebug all about?
We started Junebug five years ago to make it easy for couples to plan their weddings by providing them trusted recommendations and inspirational wedding ideas. We have set our business apart with extraordinary customer service, flawless etiquette, impeccable style and a core value system based on kindness.
What do you love most about your work?
First and foremost the people I work with. I love the people on the Junebug team, the hundreds of top-professionals we promote and the thousands of visitors who follow our blogs and website. I am really touched by the support we receive everyday.
If you could pass on your advice to an engaged couple, what three tips would you give?
- Make a list of 5 most important things you want from your wedding. Figure out how you’ll get them, and be flexible with the rest.
- Remember, you can’t please all of the people all of the time. Make compromises only for those closest to you and only if you can do so without resentment.
- Own your personal style. Design your wedding to be an authentic expression of your relationship; whether your traditional, modern, or kinda quirky, everything makes more sense when it’s really about you.
How are you participating in Get Hitched Give Hope?
This is our first year participating with Get Hitched Give Hope and hope they’ll have us back again and again
We are donating some auction packages and raffle prizes that are simply divine. Here is a sneak-peak…
- A Northwest Honeymoon Getaway at Roche Harbor Resort on award-winning San Juan Island - Five nights in a deluxe, waterview bluff suite, two dinner experiences in their McMillin’s Dining Room, two couple’s retreats in their Afterglow Spa, and a honeymoon welcome basket filled with Northwest wine each night, gourmet cheeses, cut flowers, local smoked salmon and fresh berries. Roche Harbor Resort is our Platinum Sponsor, with their package valued at $4,240. Wow!
- A Weekend Romance Package at the Woodmark Hotel on beautiful Lake Washington - Two nights luxury accommodations, champagne upon arrival, couples massages atNorthwest Face Spa at the Woodmark, dinner for two at bin on the lake, and a cruise on board the Woodmark II.
- A Date Night at the Willows Lodge in Woodinville Wine Country - Get whisked away in a luxury car from Butler Seattle for a one night stay at the picturesque Willows Lodge, $100 dining credit at The Barking Frog, and Willows Lodge decadent In-tub Dining, which includes: a drawn bath complete with bubbles and floating rose petals, a tray topped with strawberries, whipped cream and warm chocolate in a votive/fondue pot, a Willows Lodge Signature Dessert, sparkling wine for two, a candle, and a soothing CD.
- Pampering at Caruh Salon - A 1-hour Aveda massage or facial, and 2 travel sized Aveda beauty products.
- Wedding Jewelry and Accessories - $100 gift certificates for KD Bridal Collection by Kazia Digo.
Yes, I just want to say thanks to the GHGH team for having us and to encourage every person who can attend this event to buy tickets now! The GHGH Gala is always one of the most elegant and worthwhile nights of the year.